Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

27. Low-Key Lace








Blouse and Envelope Clutch from H&M.  Shorts and Bib Necklace from Forever 21.  Sunglasses by Ralph by Ralph Lauren.

If you have the slightest hint about my taste in fashion, you'll know that I love color and LOTS of it, but I decided to tone it down a bit today.  Literally, EVERYONE owns a pair of these lace shorts or some kind of variation of it.  I decided to purchase an inexpensive pair since it will most likely only be in style this summer, so why not Forever 21 right?  I have seen a plethora of alternative forms of these shorts for more expensive from Zara, Urban Outfitters, etc.  Honestly, it's everywhere!  But if you have yet to buy a pair, no worries; summer is almost over (depressingly), so it's definitely time to transition and stock up on our fall wardrobe.  Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. The lace shorts are super cute! I want to get a pair now!!!

    -Shelly Wu

    ReplyDelete