Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

26. Electric Cotton Candy




                                               
Hot Pink Blouse from H&M.  Black Shorts from Zara.  Blue Heels from Charlotte Russe. Clutch from Francesca's Collection.

Hi everyone! I know it's been a while.  Sincerest apologies; I've been so busy!  As you can see, I've been providing much less photos compared to before.  It's been hard for me to find time for an appropriate photo shoot so these candid shots will have to do for now.  Here's fun little getup I put together for a night out for a dear friend's birthday.  Since it is summer, I love pairing vibrant colors together to give that special "pop" every outfit needs, hence the hot pink, electric blue, and bright yellow clutch!  I've actually recently purchased the blouse and shorts this past weekend when I was out of town.  This brilliant pink color is a MUST to spice up any outfit this summer.  And the black shorts?  So completely versatile; you can never go wrong with them.  Zara is currently having a fabulous sale, so make sure to hit it up ASAP!  Til next time, enjoy your fun in the sun!

2 comments: