Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

25. Orange You Going Somewhere?



Blouse from Missoni for Target.  Shorts from H&M.  Heels from Charlotte Russe.  Watch by Michael Kors.  Sunglasses by Gucci.

Being that I'm quite young, my closet consists of mostly fun, flirty, but classy pieces.  Though every once in a while, you'll come across an occasion that requires a business casual/sophisticated outfit.  It's important to put together something that's both age-appropriate and occasion-appropriate.  I needed a "business casual" outfit for my boyfriend's graduation dinner party, but I also wanted to showcase a part of my personality since some of his extended family was there.  The Missoni pattern emanates sophistication with a retro touch, while the orange shorts gave a burst of color that was both age-appropriate and fun.  Not to mention that the vibrant orange color is a must-have this season!  I hope I was able to help out with any of your future fashion woes or crises.  But most importantly, ALWAYS wear something that's a true reflection of yourself!  Til next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment