Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

24. 50 Shades of Blue





Shirt and Skirt from H&M.  Clutch from Francesca's Collection. Shoes by MIA from Marshall's.  Watch by Michael Kors.  Necklace from Forever 21.

Okay, so it's more like two shades of blue, but I couldn't help giving in to the innuendo everyone's been referencing!  Hehehe.  Yes Mr. Grey makes me giggle.  Okay okay, I'll stop.  So anyways, I've worn this outfit once before with gold shoes and a gold necklace instead and decided to try it with some grey and silver; I actually like it a lot more.  The grey keeps with the aquamarine feel and really cools down the look.  Hrmm just noticed that I wore grey shoes and talked about 50 Shades of Grey; the title of this post and my outfit are definitely meant to be ;)  Oops, I apologize for being off-subject once more!  But yes, I completely adore the look of the clutch against the blue tones; the yellow really pops and adds the "pizazz" that I needed.  Hope you guys enjoyed my latest post!  I know I haven't been updating as much as I should but I've been a bit pre-occupied.  Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment