Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

23. Dress It Up, Dress It Down



Blouse from Buffalo Exchange.  White pants from H&M.  Shorts from Forever 21.  Envelope Clutch from Francesca's.  Black Heels from Charlotte Russe.  Tan Sandals from Shoe Box.

When purchasing new items to add to my wardrobe, it's important for me to buy something that can be worn several times to different occasions.  To me, the leopard blouse is something very versatile that can spice up an outfit.  It can be casually worn or worn for a girl's night out; it's an awesome day-to-night option.  Classic white pants are also an essential!  There is so much you can pair with it!  And I can't forget a pair of simple black strappies that never go out of style.  The white, slightly distressed jean shorts are also a fabulous addition to anyone's wardrobe.  I wear them at least once weekly.  They go with EVERYTHING!  It also doesn't hurt that they're ridiculously comfy.  Oh and that adorable envelope clutch?  I instantly fell in love with it the moment I saw it.  Bright colors and envelope clutches are necessities this season, so I knew I had to have it.  It's fun, flirty, and totally fab.  Hope you enjoyed my new post.  Until next time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment