Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

22. Looks Like Sherbet




Tank, Skirt, and Belt from Forever 21.  Necklace and Bag from H&M.  Sunglasses by Marc by Marc Jacobs.

So yes, the title reflects what I immediately thought when I put this ensemble together.  I wish the pictures showed how much more rich the mint color of my skirt actually is, but it will have to do.  As everyone knows, mint is obviously the color of the season, and I must say I'm obsessed.  It's a gorgeous color, so I can see why everyone is racing to stores to look for mint-colored items.  I must admit I have indulged a good bit in the color so don't be surprised to see the color repeatedly in my next few posts.  Until next time, enjoy the start of summer:)

2 comments:

  1. Hey there,

    Saw your introduction thread on EYB and decided to check out your site first-hand. I enjoy your passion and glad you chose blogger to embrace that passion. I too have found blogger to be very helpful for start up and EYB is great at utilizing people to see what you have to share.

    P.S. I like this dress. My girlfriend would look stunning in it.

    spooonfeed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Bryan! I truly appreciate your compliments and encouragement. Good luck blogging!

      Delete