Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

33. Anniversary



Blouse from Forever 21. Skirt by Lola by BCBGirls. Heels from Charlotte Russe.  Bag from Zara.

 Tasting Menu from Upperline.

And a Happy 6 Year Anniversary to my love and I.


HI EVERYONE!!  I'm finally back from a long hiatus.  As expected, school has been rough (to say the least), and it still is, but I've finally found the time to add another post.  I figured what better way to come back than with a joyous occasion.  My high school sweetheart and I have officially been together for an incredible 6 years!  And yes, it's been quite the journey.  I've also been itching to try Upperline for quite a while and I'm glad a finally did for our anniversary.  It was definitely one of the best dining experiences I've ever had.  Everything from the ambiance, to the service, to the food was absolutely superb!  I have yet to write a review since I've been so backed up, but look for it soon!  And with that, enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment