Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

29. Cutouts and Scallops



Blouse and Shorts from Buffalo Exchange.  Accessories from Forever 21.  Clutch from Francesca's.  Heels from G by Guess

With summer coming to an end, I'm been constantly busting out all my whites and vibrant colors.  Make sure you make great use of your summer pieces before it's too late!  I've been looking for scalloped shorts for a long while now, and finally came across them at Buffalo Exchange (vintage thrift store that also sells new clothes from different designers) for only $15.  Now who can pass up that great of a deal right?  And the cutout blouse?  Only $18.50!  Honestly, I don't know why more people don't shop here; I always find the most adorable and trendy flowy blouses at a bargain!  I also found two of my favorite high-low skirts here.  So to New Orleanians out there, do yourself a favor and check out my favorite thrift shop in the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment