Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

17. Only in Austin

 Barton Creek Greenbelt

 Aloha Bulgogi Beef Burger and Kimchi Fries from Chi'Lantro
Click here for my Yelp Review.

 Dim sum from Chinatown

OOTD for dinner @ Uchiko 
Skirt from PacSun.  Tank and Accessories from Forever21.  Wedges from Charlotte Russe.


 BEST. MEAL. OF. MY. LIFE @ Top Chef Paul Qui's Uchiko.
Click here for my Yelp Review.

 OOTD on Easter Sunday.
Everything from Forever 21 except for Wedges (Charlotte Russe).

Latest Accessories Haul from Forever 21.

Here's just a little summary of my Easter weekend in Austin.  This city is just flat out AMAZING!  Since the first time I visited with my family, I fell in love with the greenery and overall vibe of this incredible city.  And if you think food from NOLA is good, Austin brings you life-changing meals from my two faves: Uchiko and Chi'Lantro.  These are two MUST-TRY places if you come to Austin.  Seriously, don't skip out.  And don't skip out on the large array of food trucks Austin has to offer.  Seriously wish NOLA had more of these.  Just wanted a post to show you guys a few of my food ventures and outfits in this wondrous city.  Hope each of you have enjoyed your Easter/Spring Break! 

No comments:

Post a Comment