Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

40. Peplum and Studs







Peplum Shirt and Shoes from Zara.  Skirt from Forever 21.  Necklace from H&M.

Hey guyssss!  I'm sorry it's been forever.  Yet again, I have another hectic semester of school, and it will probably be the most difficult of my college career.  Although I truly don't want to, I'm contemplating about going on hiatus once I start taking my MCAT course next month so I can stay focused.  Yes, I'll still have my Instagram so you guys can follow me on there if I do decide to take a little break.  But enough of this dull topic, let's move on to something a little more fascinating.  Peplum has been THE trend of the season, and I didn't want to do it unless I put a twist on it, hence the addition of the fierce red studded pumps!  Mixing red and green can be a big fashion no-no, but when done right it can be magical.  Hope you guys like it!  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment