Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

19. Green, White, Egyptian







Blouse from Urban Outfitters.  Skirt from Buffalo Exchange.  Accessories and Belt from Forever 21.  Bag from Aldo.  Wedges from Charlotte Russe.

Food from Cochon.

So here's an outfit I wore to a dinner date last night with my best friendsssss!  From the moment I saw this white hi-lo skirt, I knew I had to have it!  Being that it's white, I knew I needed a very bold color shirt, so I opted for this rich forest green color with some gold accessories to bind the outfit together with a little pizzazz.  I decided to go with a nude shoe, to allow the rest of the outfit to speak for itself.  
On a side note, Cochon is actually one of my favorite New Orleans restaurants ever!  It expresses the flavors of NOLA so wonderfully.  Click here for my Yelp review.

No comments:

Post a Comment