Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

1. First Post EVER!

I can't believe I'm actually doing this; I'm actually starting a blog! This is so cray cray. To give you all a sense of my style, I decided to make a collage of a few of my favorite outfits of the fall/winter season. Spring is just around the corner, so I can't wait to get started on those!


So I guess this is the part where I try to convince you to follow my blog? First off, I would like to say that ALL of my clothes consists of very inexpensive items (majority Forever21). Being a broke college student, stores that offer cheap and trendy clothing have become my best friends. That in itself would be a great reason to follow me , because you will be able to re-create all of my looks without breaking the bank. My favorite stores include Forever 21 (obviously), Urban Outiftters (only when there's a sale), Zara (when I go out of town and feel like splurging), H&M (when I'm out of town), Buffalo Exchange (!), and almost all of my heels come from Charlotte Russe. Secondly, I would say I have a very eclectic style and I like to switch it up every season. I love being chic and classy, but being that I'm still only 19 I love mixing in some fun and funky pieces. I love COLOR! Especially those random pops that really "make" an outfit. And lastly, I have such a love and passion for fashion that has been burning since I was a kid. I feel it's my duty to share with the world my creations and how I get those creations.

Aww darn I totally forgot the other half of this blog, which will be dedicated to my love of FOOD! Being from New Orleans how could one not be totally obsessed with trying new foods?! I am also an elite Yelper, which shows how much I LOVEEE food and writing reviews. I mean, it's for the greater good! Hehhe. I really hope this is the start of something huge, and I hope you all will help and join me for the long ride. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment